Once Again, About Family Guardian Information….
By Anna Von Reitz
Here’s the crux. Family Guardian presents everything as if average Americans were bound under Federal Code, and we’re not.
There are three (3) populations living here in this country.
(1) There are Americans who are part of the General Public.
(2) There are Americans who choose to act as British Territorial U.S. Citizens. (Military)
(3) There are Americans who choose to act as Municipal citizens of the United States. (Federal Civil Service).
Less than 10% of the laws passed by Congress pertain to the General Public, and those only pertain if we happen to be engaged in some federally regulated activity or have entered a Federal facility, like an Air Force Base. This means that less than 10% of the Federal Code is about us — all the rest of it, over 90%, is addressed to our Federal Employees in the Military or the Federal Civil Service.
When you go to the Family Guardian website, it’s easy to get confused and start thinking that all this stuff pertains to you when it doesn’t.
Just this morning I got a big blast from some guy telling me that there was “no such thing as an AMERICAN NATIONAL.” and loudly proclaiming that “I am a U.S. National and NOT a United States Citizen.” and he went on to cite a bunch of information about passport endorsements he picked up at the Family Guardian website.
Passport endorsements work great if you know who you are. Not so much if you get confused and start unwittingly claiming things you don’t mean to claim about yourself.
Federal Code is literally a Code. If you don’t know the Code, you are up a creek, as this gentleman was after reading Family Guardian.
Let’s dissect this diatribe of his. He says there is no such thing as an “AMERICAN NATIONAL”.
When you write “AMERICAN NATIONAL” the style of the writing (all caps) tells you that you are talking about a Municipal citizen of the United States.
Such a person might come from anywhere in the world and isn’t defining their political status in terms of nationality. They are defining their political status in terms of citizenship.
Citizenship and nationality are apples and oranges. You can define your political status in terms of citizenship or in terms of nationality, but you can’t mix and match them like a fruit salad, as this man did, and come out with anything but gibberish.
Then he says, “I am a U.S. National and NOT a United States Citizen.” So let’s decipher what that means in Federalese.
“U.S. National” means that you are a “National” of the British Territorial United States, and that you are “residing” in a Territorial State-of-State under the Residence Act. That is, you define your location as “the State of Florida”, not Florida, or “the State of New York”, not New York. There are fifty-seven such inchoate confederate “States” including the Insular States of Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico…. but their “States” aren’t our States of the Union, are they?
No. They are not. New York is not equivalent to the State of New York.
Americans who are members of the General Public live in physically defined States of the Union: Maine, Vermont, Maryland, Florida…..
“U.S. Nationals” exist as temporary sojourners known as “residents” and they aren’t part of the General Population living in the States of the Union; they are said to live in “the State of Maine” or “the State of Vermont”, for example, instead.
You can be a “U.S. National” if you want to be, just don’t get confused and think that that is the same thing as being an American. It’s not. It’s a separate and “less beneficial” political status.
How does the rest of his statement translate— “and NOT a United States Citizen.”?
Nobody can claim to be a “United States Citizen” even if they wanted to be, because that label refers to the Americans who once inhabited and populated the American Federal Republic —-which ceased to operate in 1860.
He most likely went to the Family Guardian website and started reading material that pertains to Government Employees and got confused.
Then he thought that I’d “lied” about the correct way to claim American political status because nobody could find “American State National” or “American National” defined under Federal Code.
Ask yourselves —- why would any such definition be published under Federal Code? Federal Code is about Federal Persons, not American people.
This is why I appreciate the Family Guardian’s efforts, and also, at the same time, the reason why I don’t recommend Junior Woodchucks going there and trying to make sense of it.
Want to support the Author? Donations can be sent to: Anna von Reitz – PO Box 520994 – Big Lake, Alaska – Postal Code 99652
INSTANT DOCUMENT GENERATOR
Fellow Americans! Tired of the hassle in document creation? Meet our game-changing Document Generator! Just fill out a simple form and voilà - your customized documents land in your inbox in just 60 seconds. Try it now and experience the magic yourself!Click to get started now